Professional Organizing Services
We encourage people to help themselves and think about these three statements:
- Love what you keep, keep only what you love.
- Use it or lose it.
- When in doubt, throw it out.
We can help you organize your kitchen to regain its place as the workable, welcoming hub of your home’s busy activities. We create savvy kitchen storage spaces that will optimize your productivity.
- Organize silverware, dishware and glassware at optimal locations
- Organize drawers so that so you can easily find utensils and other content
- Arrange cabinets to maximize their usefulness
- Make gadgets you haven’t used in years either usable or donate-able
Also, we can ensure that the contents of your refrigerator and pantry are fresh and usable. We can organize these spaces using the latest in food storage systems – products that last forever and wont melt in your dishwasher or microwave. Fresh and tasty food awaits.
Garage, Attic + Basement Organizing
Wouldn’t it be nice to see what you have stored in these spaces and reach items easily? We can help you organize your garage, attic and basement. We can view your possessions objectively, which helps us to be rigorous in de-cluttering these caverns of clutter. We’ll help you maximize your storage space; keeping only the items that you really need and want for the future.
- Decide what to sell, what to donate and what to keep
- Suggest (or buy for you) usable, workable containers that categorize your belongings
- Label and arrange containers
- Set up a logical organizational system so that you can put decorations, luggage, or keepsake treasures in the same place from year to year.
Note: Because most attics, basements and garages are not air-conditioned or heated, we organize these areas during temperature-friendly times of the year.
An organized home office or small business will run more efficiently and productively. Eliminating the clutter will eliminate the distractions. Here’s what we can do to help.
- Organize products and tools
- Manage or modify schedules and time allocations
- Set up efficient storage systems
- Improve space planning
- Present or display memorabilia
- Provide guidance for delegation and outsourcing
- Design business seminars, workshops and presentations
- Enhance your professional image.
In addition to the professional services we offer to small office owners, we’re expert at suggesting high-impact ideas to address the unique needs of home offices. We can:
- Create newfound workable space
- Establish organizational systems fitted to unique businesses
- Install efficient shelving and storage systems
- Help with projects on an as-needed basis
We’re Networked: Using Outside Consultants
Your business is engaged and involved in operations that may be outside our realm of expertise as professional organizers. However, in helping you to organize your surroundings and enhance your professional image, Metropolitan Organizing often suggests consultants who do have specialization in areas where you may need help and that complement our organizational skills. To maximize your business potential, we can work with outside professionals, such as:
- Tax consultants
- Computer consultants
- Financial advisors
Tap our expertise, and create an inspiring work area so that you can easily get down to business.
We’ve helped busy corporate executives, stay-at-home parents and small business owners learn to manage their time more wisely. We can help you, too. We’ll maximize your personal productivity as we:
- Change your to-do list to a did-do list
- Eliminate clutter and declutter
- Organize and consolidate tasks by category
- Optimize your peak performance time
- Identify your priorities
- Help you practice the art of saying “no” (We think it’s the single most effective time management tool there is!)
- Teach you to focus on one task at a time
An ordered mindset naturally leads to an ordered environment; you’ll soon find yourself decluttering, putting things away where they belong and easily finding them again next time. You’ll be amazed by the time and energy you save. Relax and enjoy the life you’ve worked so hard to create for you and your family.
Organizing Paperwork + Filing Systems
Filing, Receipts, Mail + Paper Organization
For your small or home office, we’ll show you what papers to keep, what to copy and what to shred. When we finish the job, you’ll be able to quickly locate legal records, tax returns, stock certificates, immunization records, school records and other important documents using a filing system designed to fit your unique needs.
- Design workable filing systems
- Improve paper management
- Set up bill payment schedules
- Establish mail processing systems
We have relationships with high-end retailers who sell distinctive products you won’t find anywhere else, but we also know our way around your local office supply superstore. Whatever your style and budget, we can recommend excellent products to fit your filing and storage needs.